6 years, 9 months ago
When making a move, the first thing you should know is what to expect from a professional moving company. Pro movers should be well trained, knowledgeable, and able to offer you a top quality, stress free moving experience, be it local or long-distance, commercial or residential. The first step in finding the best pro movers is knowing what services you should expect to be provided under the umbrella of your moving quote.
Pro Movers | What To Expect
Professional moving companies should be accredited and reputable, as well as experienced in the moving process and customer service. The key to finding the best pro movers is finding the company that will care the most about you and your belongings, so that at the end of the day, everything arrives in one piece and your experience as a whole has been as stress-free as possible.
- Start by comparing the address and phone number provided by the company with the address and phone number on the FMCSA website. If these match up, then you know you’re looking at the correct company, and you can check the date the company was established to ensure they are experienced in the moving industry. You can also check out the Moving Authority rating on movingauthority.com to see what prior customers thought of their moving experience.
- Customer reviews can be found online, and reading these is a great way to find out if the company performs well, and if they know how to handle any and all problems that may arise during a move. Since customer satisfaction comes from proper service as well as service recovery, you want a company that knows how to do the move right but can also gracefully handle any problems when a move goes wrong.
- Pro movers should provide a professional, knowledgeable staff trained in-house in the art of packing and wrapping, and all materials provided should be bleach-free and acid-free, as well as durable and sturdy, to ensure that your belongings will be well-protected during the move.
- If you have high-end furniture such as a piano or a pool table, your company should be able to provide the equipment to move these items, as well as movers properly trained in the art of moving high-end furniture.
- If you’re making a long distance move, you may need a company that offers auto-transport. Make sure you find a company able to perform this duty, as well as employees trained in auto-transportation.
- Storage should be monitored 24/7 and climate-controlled to make certain that your belongings are safe and returned to you in the same condition you left them.
- Your moving company should care as much about your move as you do, and pro movers should have a knowledgeable staff on hand to answer any questions you may have no matter what stage of the move you’re in, be it before, during, or after.
Pro Movers | Acclaimed Is For You
Acclaimed Movers is experienced in affordable, luxury moving, both local and long-distance. They have an 5 star rating on Moving Authority, and are licensed by the FMCSA. They operate with a line of fifty-foot trucks that run on bio-diesel fuel, reducing the company’s carbon footprint, and each truck is equipped with a GPS unit to maintain efficiency during the move itself. Acclaimed has a knowledgeable, well-trained staff experienced in the art of wrapping and packing, as well as in every move from local to long-distance, commercial to residential. They’re prepared to answer any and all questions you may have about your move, so call Acclaimed Movers today for a free, no-obligation quote, and find out why they’re the best state to state moving company for you.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Linked In
Watch us on YouTube
Share on Facebook