4 years, 3 months ago
Anytime you need to move a business, office, or commercial property, you need the assistance of commercial relocation movers. Commercial relocation movers are the specially trained individuals who handle the labor and logistics of commercial moves. They have unique training and tools, which allow them to work with heavy equipment, office furniture, and all manner of items that a business may have. They move offices, warehouses, retail facilities, restaurants, medical clinics, and more with ease. Great commercial relocation movers even provide assistance with all planning and coordination, so that your company faces as little downtime as possible during the transition. No matter what kind of business you have, when it’s time to move, it’s time to get professionals who understand the nuances of commercial relocations.
Commercial Relocation Movers
Extensive training is required before a relocation specialist can become a commercial mover or commercial moving consultant. They must learn how to properly pack small office and business items into boxes, where filling the space is paramount to the safety of the items in the box. They must learn how to properly disassemble and reassemble cubicles, desks, custom furniture, network servers, and other large equipment. They must also learn how to properly transition those items using tools like lifts, dollies, and lift-gates, which significantly reduce the back-breaking nature of the labor. Moreover, commercial relocation movers must learn how to properly load a truck, so that they maximize the space available, while preventing any items from shifting or getting damaged. Once they’ve mastered those skills, they are ready to help any business transition to any place in the world.
What to Expect from Commercial Relocation Movers
You’re now aware of what these relocation specialists do, but here are the services you should expect from every commercial relocation company:
- Coordination from commercial moving consultants. A great company will offer comprehensive pre-move assistance, where they assist you with all preparations for the move.
- An inventory of all items. You should always receive a detailed inventory of every item being moved, so that there’s no confusion about where things are packed, and what is making the trip.
- Proper packing for any item. A full-service commercial mover will provide assistance with packing so that all of your items arrive in good condition. They will professionally wrap all items, box up small items, disassemble and reassemble large items, and will use moving blankets and shrink wrap to protect both building and furniture.
- Safe transportation of all belongings. The moving company should have its own trucks, and should never contract the transportation out to another company.
- Storage. If you need items to be stored for a short-term or long-term basis, you need a company that offers storage solutions. Companies with their own storage facilities are preferred.
Commercial Relocation Movers at Acclaimed Movers
When you’re ready to find a commercial mover for your relocation, you should gather quotes from a minimum of three companies, so that you can gauge the price at which the services you need are offered. You should also get a free, no-obligation quote from the commercial moving experts at Acclaimed Movers. For more than a decade, Acclaimed has performed commercial moves throughout Los Angeles, and the company has become synonymous with affordability, efficiency, and reliability. They help all types of businesses, and have the industry’s most cutting-edge tools and packing materials at their disposal. They have also assembled a team of the finest commercial relocation movers, hiring only clean-cut, hardworking industry veterans. As a full-service, luxury, commercial relocation company, Acclaimed assists customers through every phase of their move, guaranteeing an effortless and enjoyable moving experience. Their comprehensive services, unparalleled tools, and dedication to each customer help make Acclaimed the first choice for all business moves.
Now that you know about commercial relocation movers, you’re ready to find the right moving company for your business. Allow yourself ample time to find the right company, and be sure to prepare your employees and customers in advance of the move. Good luck as your business moves into the future.
Share on Facebook