5 years, 1 month ago
In recent years, the number of individuals and families who have relocated within in the United States has risen to an all-time-high. With today’s fragile economy in mind and the need for some Americans to look outside their immediate surroundings to find work, statistics like these don’t usually raise eyebrows anymore. With the rapid increase in people moving locally and long distance, many are in need of finding reliable van lines in the United States to assist with their relocation. Van lines of course, are companies responsible for hauling items during residential and commercial moves. Those who are employed to work for US van lines are thoroughly verified, fully licensed movers and are comprehensively trained to physically and mentally handle any moving situation; whether the move is a local, long distance, or international relocation, U.S. van lines and their employees are in it for the long haul.
But before you decide on which van line will be acquiring your belongings, some steps need to be taken on your part. It’s important to educate yourself on a few things to assure yourself that your money is going to a moving company that will provide all the assistance that you need to move. Below are some pieces of knowledge compiled by industry experts that you can use to aid you in making your decision as to which company will turn your move into a breezy, stress-free experience.
U.S Van Lines | Keep This In Mind
Because there are many moving companies to choose from in the United States, conducting research on your own is going to be the best approach to take when you’re focused on finding affordable and trusted companies. Gathering free estimates and quotes online (or having an expert estimator visit on site to achieve an exact price) can help determine what services are a match with your budget. A strong word of advice: do your best to watch out for scammers. The last people you want handling all your worldly possessions are rogue movers who are infamous for operating illegally and demanding more money than the original, agreed-upon amount before they deliver your belongings to its new destination. Since incidents like this do take place with unfortunate frequency, it is mandatory on your part to do the research so that you are aware that the company you hire for your move is certified, legitimate, and esteemed in the relocation industry.
U.S. Van Lines | Tips to Look for When Hiring
Moving can be a stressful time in anyone’s life, but having the right tips to guide you through the journey can be helpful in so many ways. Here are a few things to look for when hiring quality van lines in the United States to fit your needs.
- Clarify and verify that the company you are considering is fully licensed and insured by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (or FMCSA) as well as the authority that regulates relocation companies in the state where it’s based.
- Ensure that your prospective company employs a team of consultants and movers who are heavily experienced in the field of relocation, and are able to assist you with every aspect of the move; from the planning stages to the actual execution of the relocation, and even the unpacking.
- Obtain a free estimated quote to allow you to have a sense of what the price should be, and shop around to compare prices.
- Licensed van lines all offer insurance. This means that if any of your items are damaged during the process of your move, the expenses are covered by the company.
- All U.S. van lines should have their own moving trucks as well as the proper equipment to carry in and out your belongings during local, long distance, and international moves. If not, they are a moving brokerage company, which means you are essentially paying a middleman to farm out your business to other moving service providers, costing you more and protecting you less.
- Licensed U.S. van lines all offer insurance. This means that if any of your items are damaged during the process of your move, the expenses are covered by the company.
- Picking a U.S. van line company that has a good reputation is always a plus and assures you that they can be trusted. Check their status with official channels like the Moving Authority. Also, take a look at what other consumers have said about the company’s service and performance on peer-reviewed sites like Yelp (although be sure to take these reviews with a grain of salt, as sometimes companies can be sabotaged by the competition on sites like these).
U.S. Van Lines | Choosing Acclaimed Movers
With the United States home to over 40 million people and counting, picking the right van line for your move is essential. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the process of picking and choosing the right U.S. van line company for you, one moving company who can assist you with all the above tips ensured is Acclaimed Movers & Storage. Rated by Moving Authority with five stars and the Better Business Bureau with an “A,” Acclaimed is your one-stop-shop for everything related to your moving experience. The team of qualified, professional consultants and movers employed by Acclaimed are fully licensed, experienced, and one hundred percent committed to providing customers with a stress-free move. All of the van lines for Acclaimed Moving and Storage are cleaned after each move, and come equipped with the needed tools to load and unload your belongings.
When you’re ready to obtain a free, no-obligation quote from Acclaimed Movers and Storage, feel free to try out the easy-to-use, online moving quote generator on our homepage. Also, we have our moving consultants available six days a week who can get you a quote in minutes over-the-phone. Moreover, we offer free on-site estimates for all of our customers. With the Acclaimed on-site, our estimator physically assesses the move with a comprehensive evaluation of the services you require so that you can get a “not to exceed” quote price. Our on-site service protects you from overlooked fees and unexpected costs. When you move with Acclaimed Movers and Storage, you’re sure to have an effortless and enjoyable experience. Get a quote today, and we’ll get you moving.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Linked In
Watch us on YouTube
Share on Facebook