4 years, 9 months ago
With roughly half a million people moving into and out of California each year—not to mention countless relocations within the state—the need for long distance car transport is at an all time high. Today’s fragile economy is a huge factor of the spike in necessity as well, with less and less people having the financial ability to replace their car every few years. Since so many are now driving cars with more miles and years under their belts, the smartest way to avoid wear and tear on an older car, or even on a newer vehicle—especially an expensive one—and keep the mileage low, is to employ a full-service moving company that can provide car transport options, no matter the size or type of vehicle you’re looking to relocate.
Car Transport | Finding Providers
For the better part of a decade, Acclaimed Movers and Storage has been providing long distance car transport options for every type of vehicle. We are a company that understands that in the shaky state of today’s economy, keeping your car in tiptop shape is important. In a country so lacking in convenient public transportation, we realize that your vehicle means everything, from being able to get to and from work, picking up kids from school or just getting away on a short day trip. Because of this, Acclaimed Movers and Storage offers the most impeccable service in the industry for clients who require long distance car transport.
- When it comes to car transport, there are two options: open trailer and closed trailer. When you’re driving on the highway behind a big rig with multiple cars secured safely to the back, you’re looking at the open trailer option. This option will be less costly, but it also leaves your vehicle possibly victim to other drivers on the road as well as the elements, such as rain, hail, or rocks from the highway. The option for a closed trailer means that your vehicle is entirely enclosed in a truck, which keeps your valuable car stored inside, safely tucked away and protected from everything outside. Closed trailer is an option very suitable and recommended for more expensive vehicle, such as luxury or classic cars.
- Professional car transport is the most guaranteed way to ensure a vehicle’s safety during a move. It keeps the mileage on the car low, and it lowers the stress of worrying about gas prices, as well as just finding a gas station on some of those more deserted highways. Also, having your car professionally transported practically eliminates the risk of mechanical issues while on the road, which could mean the challenge of finding a reputable, trustworthy mechanic in an unfamiliar town or city (which can be a pricey risk to take). Car transport also keeps the vehicle safe from the wear and tear different terrains as well as the external elements can cause, so you can absolutely prevent the risk of damage while you are en route.
Car Transport | Choosing Acclaimed Movers and Storage
For the better part of ten years, Acclaimed Movers and Storage has been perfecting the art of the luxury, full service move for every type of moving experience, be it commercial or residential, local or long distance. We employ a team of tight-knit, in-office moving consultants and professional moving specialists who are available before, during, and after every move to answer any questions that may arise as well as to assist with the planning process of your move.
Our movers are full-time, professional, uniformed movers, not day laborers or temporary help, and they are experienced and knowledgeable when it comes to every aspect of the moving industry.
We begin by selecting only the most qualified relocation specialists in the business; movers who have years of previous experience and insider knowledge of the ins and outs of the moving industry. Next, we enlist each new mover hired by our company into our specially-crafted, in-depth Acclaimed Movers training course. This course was designed in-house to ensure that all of our relocation specialists are remarkably skilled in the areas of wrapping, packing, disassembly, reassembly, and physical moving of the items of our customers. It’s essential to us as the premier luxury moving company in the North Hills area that we employ only the most professional and qualified relocation specialists in the business, so we make certain that all of our movers undergo the kind of training required to go above and beyond for our customers.
Every relocation with the premier car transport experts at Acclaimed Car Movers includes:
▪ A team of industry experts. Our Acclaimed car moving team has years of experience relocating vehicles, and will treat your car with care and concern. All of our team members are longtime company employees, and they work tirelessly to make sure each move is done right.
▪ An inspection of your vehicle. We meticulously inspect your vehicle before we move, noting any and all external damages or irregularities. This inspection allows you to verify how well your vehicle is treated during the relocation.
▪ Closed-crate transportation. The safest and most private form of car moving, closed-crate transportation involves having your car moved in an enclosed shipping crate. With this method your car travels by itself, and is protected from the elements.
▪ Open-air transportation. The most cost-effective and common form of car moving, open-air transportation involves having your vehicle shipped on the open trailer of a car-hauler. These trailers can hold up to a dozen cars at one time.
At Acclaimed, we understand that there are rogue moving companies out there who try to take advantage of their customers with the promise of a low price, only to raise it later when the customer has no way out, using surprise fees and last minute add-ons. Because of this, we offer a free, no-obligation quote that is a “Not to Exceed” comprehensive moving price which can be broken down and fully explained by any one of our helpful, courteous relocation consultants or specialists. We’re a company that strives to create a lifelong, professional bond of trust with each and every customer, no matter how great or small the move. This includes providing the utmost care for every vehicle.
Not only does Acclaimed excel at customer service, but we work hard to exceed expectations for every move, so that our customers can rest assured that they’re dealing with a professional, caring company. We are registered as a licensed and insured moving company with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and we boast an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau as well as a 5-star rating on Moving Authority.
Car Moving Quote
A car moving quote is a very different estimate than that of a household goods move, as it does not include an on-site estimate, and will not be calculated based on an hourly rate. Your car moving quote will vary depending on the size of your vehicle and the method of transportation that you choose. Remember that if you want maximum value for your money, open-air transport is cheaper; but if you want maximum protection for your vehicle, closed-crate transport offers the best protection possible. Choose the method that fits your vehicle and budget, and try to get quotes from as many companies as possible so you can have them compete for your business. For a quote from Acclaimed Car Movers go online and enter your information into the moving quote generator on our website, or call and speak directly with one of our sales representatives. It’s never been easier to get a quote, which allows you to focus on the more important things. Get a quote today, and we’ll get you moving.
Not only does Acclaimed excel at customer service, but we work hard to exceed expectations for every move, so that our customers can rest assured that they’re dealing with a professional, caring company. We are registered as a licensed and insured moving company with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and we boast an A rating with Moving Authority. Call Acclaimed today and find out what we can do for you and your car transport needs.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Linked In
Watch us on YouTube
Share on Facebook